In this issue
Editorial. "The world is experiencing the largest youth population in its history", by Jean-Pierre Pichaut, President of Action Education France
- Burkina Faso - New centres for out-of-school girls
- India - Action Education and the Telangana government launch the Udaan project
Wide Angle: Youth on the move
- France: End of partnership with Askola
- Niger - Training for 497 young women
- India - Creation of a vocational training centre
- Cambodia - Library boats on the Tonle Sap Lake
Children's rights in crisis situations: Action Education speaks out
- It will be here soon! Your tax receipt!
- Rounding up your salary: companies commit to Action Education
- Report Card 2022 : Key figures
- Intervention programme Paris team
Act with us. Where education wins, poverty loses!
Keynote speaker : Oumar CAMARA "Providing young people with the necessary resources to transform our society